1. These general terms of sale are agreed between Candle In Lda., with its registered office at Avenida Luís de Camões, subcave, fração I, Bairro de São Miguel, 2480-330 Porto de Mós, Portugal, taxpayer number PT 510 177 719 and contact +351 214 835 852, hereinafter called “CANDLE IN” and persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.candlein.com hereinafter called “User”.
2. The parties agree that the purchases made through the website www.candlein.com will be regulated exclusively by this contract with the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these general terms of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User regarding the ordering, sale, payment and delivery of the purchases made on the website www.candlein.com
2. These terms regulate all the stages necessary to place an order and ensure the processing of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User makes his/her order by concluding the purchase process presented on the website www.candlein.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) that s/he wishes to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send the order the User should:
a) Register on the website www.candlein.com, providing the information requested there for that purpose.
b) Then log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User in the act of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose from the options provided throughout the ordering process (delivery and billing address, form of delivery, form of payment, and also the taxpayer number and name which, for tax purposes, should appear on the invoice).
3. Final confirmation of the order by the User equates to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms of Sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honour the orders received online only up to the limit of the stocks available. If the product is not available CANDLE IN undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data that appears on the invoice is the entire responsibility of the User. After the invoice is issued it cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Orders are valid for 30 (thirty) days, except if the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period; it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the order is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.candlein.com, CANDLE IN proposes the following forms of payment to the User:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard), via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda;
b) “Multibanco” Reference, via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda;
c) Bank Transfer;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the User’s card will be debited immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If any of the products ordered are out of stock, the amount thereof will be credited to the User’s card, after the close of the order.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Orders will be delivered in 3 to 15 working days after the order depending on the destination address/country. Delivery is undertaken by the company CHRONOPOST or CTT.
2. Postal and shipping costs are added to the order.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are in Euros, with rates and taxes included, including VAT in force on the order payment date.
2. If there is an increase in the Price of any product, the User will be immediately informed, and may opt to receive the order (paying the difference) or cancel the order.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. The cancellation or refund process, exclusively for non-personalised articles, is dealt with on a case-by-case basis by CANDLE IN. The request should be made in writing to the contact e-mail email@example.com, up to 30 days after the order, the instructions for the cancellation or refund of the goods being answered and defined by CANDLE IN by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible the refund shall be made by the same means of payment, but if this is not possible, the user should present proof of payment and of ownership of the account or card, in order for the refund to be made by Bank Transfer.
3. CANDLE IN undertakes to refund the User within the maximum of 15 days.
4. Returned products have obligatorily to be in saleable conditions, or rather, in the same state in which they arrived to the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the amount resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less or greater than the initial amount thereof, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by CANDLE IN.
Your details are handled in compliance with legislation on the protection of personal data. These data, subject to computer processing, will be kept in CANDLE IN’s database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be provided by the company.
Provision of data is voluntary and, pursuant to the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that relates directly to you is guaranteed, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.
Candle In, with headquarters in Avenida Luís de Camões, sub-basement, fração I, Bairro de São Miguel, 2480-330 Porto de Mós,Nif 510 177 719, assures all persons who relate to its managers, employees and agents, that it undertakes to comply fully with the General Data Protection Regulation and that the personal data and images provided to it or to which it has access within the scope of its business activity, are intended solely for the fulfillment of its legal and contractual obligations and will not be subject to any processing for other uses or to provide them to third parties.
At any time, you can manage the communications you wish to receive or not receive through your account, accessible in your customer area or through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your preference.